“Education means all-round drawing out of the best in child and man—body, mind, and spirit.”, Mahatma GHANDI.
We believe in a multifaceted education with a wide approach, so that every child can benefit from a balance between skill and creativity. At the same time, we have enriched the Hellenic programme that is implemented in nurseries and kindergartens with elements from the British and Swiss programmes.
Combining our intracurricular and extracurricular activities by reference to the theory of “a healthy mind in a healthy body”, we have created a children’s programme that combines education and games, sports, contribution to society and “learning by doing”.
About the children
- pediatrician visits
- pediatric dentist visits
- speech therapy, occupational therapy, physiotherapy
- child therapist visits
For the parents
- parent meetings with psychologists trained on educational matters
- personalised conversations between the parents and a speech therapist about their child
- daily updates via
a mobile application of British standards
For the children
Optional foreign languages
“The Laughing House” follows strict and certified procedures regarding hygiene, safety, communication and personal data (GDPR).
The kitchen space has been certified according to the international HACCP standards. The HACCP system is a systematic preventive approach on food safety against biological, chemical and natural risks during its production that can lead to the emergence of risks regarding the final product
All vegetables and fruit are bought from specialised shops, like the fruit market Karagkoulies that has 85 years of experience in the field.
Our school’s drinking water is processed in a purification system by the multinational company 3Μ that retains about 0.5μ of asbestos, chloramine, the smell and taste of chlorine, lead, mercury, particles, residue (VOC), trihalomethane and turbidity.
There is a washing machine and a dryer at our facilities, in order to minimise the transportation of linen.
- Our school’s teachers are fully certified by First Aid Greece to provide first aids to infants and children.
- All the teachers and employees of the school are trained and certified first aid providers and lifeguards for adults, children and infants, by the “European School of Lifeguards”
- All of the children at the nursery are insured in the case of an accident by the Hellenic General Insurance Company S.A.
- The inside space is equipped with a fire detection system at 50 spots, and the high risk areas are equipped with an automatic fire extinguishing system.
- The outside entrances are monitored via a legal CCTV system.
Communication and personal data
Communication with parents is done individually and at regular intervals either daily through the British platform First steps or live! Information and photos concerning children follow the “GDPR” data protection protocol and only with the parent’s written consent are available at school, on the website and on social media. Also all personal data is managed through the First Steps platform which follows the fully updated GDPR protocol.
Information and photos concerning children follow the “GDPR” data protection protocol and only with the parent’s written consent are available at school, on the website and on social media. Also, all personal data is managed through the First Steps platform which follows the fully updated GDPR protocol.